South Korea - KTCF will cultivate Authentic IT Culture!
The KT Cultural Foundation (http://www.ktcf.or.kr) conducts various public services ranging from Nethics (IT ethics) education, Net ethics campaigns, and public advertisements to IT teaching material development, IT statistical analysis and academic research. Our activities are meant to create a better internet environment that is more reliable, safer and healthier.
R&D academic Support: R&D for promotiong IT learning and supporting business
- Preventing negative side effects of the IT industry
- Preventing cyber violence and investigating internet ethics.
- Publishing an IT culture book and its distribution.
- Hosting Internet ethics symposiums.
Developing educational contents, among them an education programme in order to achieve a healthy Internet culture
- Educating adolescents & parents across the nation
- IT ethics site CEFY(http://www.cefy.org)
- IT ethics teaching materials, teaching programs, competitions
- A programme for training IT ethics teachers.
Campaigns & Public Ads. : Public Campaign & Advertisement for a reliable IT society
- Public adversitements raising awareness of the negative side effects of the internet.
- Internet Nethics Expo. Quiz contest over internet ethics
- ''Love Internet, Love Family" campaign. (thesis, essay contest)
- Public Poster Contest, Nationwide exhibition tour.
Exchanges with related organizations abroad: Education for preventing side of Internet through global exchange & cooperation
- APEC training programme to raise awareness and educate about ICT misuses: http://www.apceict.net
- International ICT public poster contest about the prevention of the side effects.
- Hosting Seminars over the side effects
- Overseas Exhibition of prizewinning works of public poster contest.