Portuguese Safer Internet Centre
About our SID activities
To celebrate the Safer Internet Month:
PT SIC will organise a SID Seminar on 7 February 2023, taking place in Ponta Delgada, Azores. In this way PT SIC will, once again, decentralize the SID’s main event taking it to one the Portuguese islands.
This event will be divided in 3 main initiatives:
• “Metaverse vs Reality” Seminar targeting teachers and educators, parents, psychologists and other stakeholders;
• Several activities which the target is youth such as interaction with gamers, influencers and the theatre play actors, photo booth moment, data detox workshop, Internet Safety Quiz, ;
• The theatre play "ID 2.0 – A Tua Marca na Net" targeting all community.
• During SID day, the exhibition of the theatre play "ID 2.0 – A Tua Marca na Net" will be available on the PT SIC social media pages.
• During February, PT SIC will run an awareness campaign on its social media with a set of lives kicking-off on 1st February.
• During February, PT SIC will run an awareness campaign on its social media about “Metaverse vs Reality”.
• PT SIC will launch the digital book “ZigZaga na Net. Novas Aventuras” on its website.
• PT SIC will launch the book “ZigZaga na Net. Novas Aventuras” onsite with the collaboration of several partners.
• In partnership with DGE the #logoutaoabuso awareness campaign will be relaunch in secondary schools nationwide.
• The interactive game “Eu & os Outros” developed in partnership with SICAD that tackles substance-free addictions, will continue to be implemented in schools.
What we are doing to support the SID 2023 slogan of "Together for a better internet"…
This year's event emphasises the importance to tackle new online technologies, raising awareness on its potential and impact on different actors which are involve in it: children, youngsters, parents, and teachers.
Through close collaboration with the PT SIC Advisory Board, and other national stakeholders that have been supporting SIC activities throughout the years, PT SIC will assure online promotion and dissemination of SID 2023 social media campaign through its network of national partners.
We are joining efforts to ensure that everyone has a saying regarding how to promote a positive, conscientious, and respectful online ecosystem, knowing that together we can achieve a better internet.
What we are doing to mark the 20th anniversary of Safer Internet Day…
To celebrate the twentieth edition of the campaign we will debate the new paradigm related to the introduction new online technologies, such as Metaverse. The spotlight will be the transversal impact on human beings in many levels and how community will deal with this new reality.
CNCS is the operational coordinator and the Portuguese national authority specialised in cybersecurity, working in this field with State Entities, Operators of Critical Infrastructures, Operators of Essential Services and Digital Service Providers, ensuring that the cyberspace is used as a space of freedom, security and justice, for the protection of all sectors of society that materialise national sovereignty and the Democratic State under the rule of law.
The PT SIC consortium organisations are: DGE – Direção-Geral da Educação; IPDJ – Instituto Português do Desporto e Juventude; FCT - Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia; APAV - Associação Portuguesa de Apoio à Vítima; Fundação Altice and Microsoft Portugal.
PT SIC has two Awareness Centres, one for the general public, coordinated by CNCS that aims to implement awareness sessions and campaigns, promote project results and ensure that all services are well known by decision makers, relevant stakeholders and the public.
DGE coordinates the second awareness centre - SeguraNet - that aims to promote digital citizenship in the education community. SeguraNet develops initiatives supporting ICT in schools and integrating technology in the learning processes, promoting teacher training and disseminating awareness resources. DGE also promote the National Plan to Prevent and Combat Bullying and Cyberbullying and the Digital Leaders Initiative.
IPDJ promotes the «Naveg@s em Segurança» Program, an awareness and educational e-safety program with a national wide range. IPDJ also promotes training sessions and awareness activities in the framework of No Hate Speech and online Human Rights.
FCT | FCCN is responsible for the Science, Technology, and Society Network and the National Research and Education Network, a platform of communications services, science datacenters and high-performance advanced applications, dedicated to meet the demanding requirements of national researchers, teachers and students.
Fundação Altice is responsible for bringing the theatre play to the community, as an awareness campaign, that comprises digital literacy topics. Starring well-known actors, it aims at reaching the Portuguese population, in partnership with municipalities, schools and law enforcement.
APAV is a non-profit organisation assisted by volunteers, which supports victims, in a personal and professional way, through the provision of free and confidential services and is responsible for running the helpline and hotline. The Integrated System of Support at a Distance is a key service regarding the strategy of APAV in getting closer to the victims of crime and to support children and the general population, regarding all aspects of online issues.
Microsoft Portugal has been developing specific actions and resources regarding education for ICT safety that has been a reference and integrated in the PT SIC Action.
PT SIC ensures the organisation of the SID and other initiatives at a national and local level with relevant actors, such as industry, law enforcement authorities, child protection and welfare organisations, parent organisations and media partners. It also ensures online participation through websites and social networks.
- [New for SID 2022] eBook Pais, filhos e tecnologia
- Booklet and video - “Publicidade dirigida a menores nas plataformas de vídeo na Internet
- Manual Digitalização e Clima | Consciência ambiental no mundo digital
- Data Detox x Youth
- Linha Internet Segura Statistics
- ebook – Guia para uma Internet Segura
- Avós na Net
- Net_Telling Stories
- Zig Zaga na Net
- Online Addiction Guide: practical information about the health online behaviours
- Selfies, sexting, autoimagem física
- Digital Parenting
- Dicionário de um Gamer
- Guia para Pais – Mundo dos Video Jogos, riscos e benefícios
- Passatempo «Sexo, riscos e Internet»
- Programa «Naveg@s em Segurança?» | Voluntariado Jovem |
- Programa «Naveg@s em Segurança?» | Sessões «Naveg@s em Segurança?» |
- Let’s play for the environment (quiz)
- Comic Strips SeguraNet
- SeguraNet Animations
- O Pisca faz Faísca
- Jogo de Tabuleiro
- SELMA – No to Hate Speech Activities
- Enable – Bullying and Cyberbullying prevention activities
- Webinars - home study safety recommendations
- SeguraNet Games
- App Pisca Mega Quiz
- “Verdade ou Mentira” Game
- Home study animations
- Home study - safety recommendations
- Bullying and cyberbullying prevention activities
- Vídeos ID A TUA MARCA NA NET - Teletrabalho
- Vídeos ID A TUA MARCA NA NET - Stalking
- Vídeos ID A TUA MARCA NA NET - Infoexclusão 1
- Vídeos ID A TUA MARCA NA NET - Infoexclusão 2
- Vídeos ID A TUA MARCA NA NET - Perfil Falso
- Vídeos ID A TUA MARCA NA NET - Dependência Online
- Vídeos ID A TUA MARCA NA NET - Amizades Online
- Brochuras Digitais (novo)
- Guiões para Professores
- Vídeos Cenas da Net
- Vídeos Tutoriais
- Vídeos Infantis
- Sapo Vídeos
- Guião Para Pais / Contrato Pais e Filhos
- Safer Internet Day awareness sessions