Swedish Safer Internet Day Supporter - Statens Medierad
About our SID activities
On Safer Internet Day (SID) 2022, we aim to publish a debate article in one of Sweden's biggest newspapers about the online safety of children, as well as participate in a morning show on TV discussing this topic. During the whole week of SID, we will post information and educational material related to the SID theme on our social media. We will also release brand new guides on copyright online.
What we are doing to support the SID 2022 slogan of "Together for a better internet"…
Together with the children's rights organisation Bris, The Media Council forms a Swedish “Safer Internet Centre" with a mission to make the internet a better place for children and young people.
- MIK Sveriges kunskapsbank (MIK Sweden's knowledge bank)
- Juridiken bakom sharenting (The law behind sharenting)
- Digitala medier och psykisk ohälsa hos barn och ungdomar: En forskningsöversikt (Digital media and mental illness in children and young people: A research overview)
- Suicidkommunikation på digitala plattformar: En forskningsöversikt (Suicide communication on digital platforms: A research overview)
- The rights of children and young people on digital platforms: Stakeholder guide