Portuguese Safer Internet Centre
About our SID activities
PT SIC will organise a SID Seminar on 8 February 2022, taking place in Lisbon. This event will be webcast by a platform and is aimed at media, political stakeholders, teachers and parents. The seminar “Tu és Tu online? Identidade e liberdade digital” (Are you, YOU online? Digital identity and freedom) will have an educational and health background, the active participation of youngsters and the perspective of several national experts on artificial intelligence, digital citizenship and wellbeing. The public will be invited to interact with the experts and participate on a Q&A basis.
- During all of February, PT SIC will run an awareness campaign on its social media with a live kick-off on 1 February.
- PT SIC will launch the digital book “ZigZaga na Net” on its website.
- In partnership with CIG - Comissão para a Cidadania e a Igualdade de Género, SONAE and the Lisbon Metro, on 4 February an awareness campaign will launch on online relationship violence, named #logoutaoabuso.
- PT SIC will release the interactive game “Eu & os Outros” developed in partnership with SICAD that tackles substance-free addictions.
- PT SIC will launch the podcast “ZigZaga na Net – Season 2” in partnership with the public TV – RTP and SeguraNet.
- SeguraNet will launch the SID 2022 Portuguese Schools' campaign supported on a website where schools can georeference their activities.
- The Portuguese ICT Competence Centres have planned online awareness sessions and online teacher training workshops within the support of schools and municipalities.
- SeguraNet will launch the February challenges in the framework of the annual "Desafios SeguraNet" contest, involving around 60,000 participants among students, parents and teachers.
- SeguraNet will send all primary schools a board game aimed at primary school students.
- To promote the National Plan to prevent and combat Bullying and Cyberbullying "School Without Bullying. School Without Violence", SeguraNet will launch a campaign to mark the "School Day of Nonviolence and Peace" and two awareness posters will be sent to all Portuguese School Groups.
- Digital Leaders initiative will hold online sessions where schools will be able to share their best practices about digital citizenship.
- Schools involved in the “Digital Academy for Parents” initiative will promote the course – Digital Citizenship, aimed at parents of Primary School students.
- On the occasion of Safer Internet Day, IPDJ will launch a contest on the theme “Real me, digital me”, for young people, aged 12 to 30 years, consisting of making video and posters on the issue of real-life and digital life, identity and digital freedom.
- Launch of a giveaway on IPDJ's Instagram on Safer Internet Day.
- Launch of NAVEG@S EM SEGURANÇA? programme - an awareness and educational programme that aims to contribute to the development of responsible and safe use of the Internet through the implementation of short-time awareness-raising actions, for groups of 25/30 participants.
- Launch of NAVEG@S Youth Volunteer Scheme - The Youth Volunteer Scheme is part of Naveg@s Programme.
In addition, APAV will conduct the following activities to support SID 2022:
- Release of an infographic with helpline and hotline data from 2021.
- Launch of an awareness-raising campaign on social media, named “online violence is real”.
- Relaunch of the Data Detox x Youth resource.
What we are doing to support the SID 2022 slogan of "Together for a better internet"…
Through close collaboration with the Portuguese Safer Internet Centre (PT SIC) Advisory Board, and other national stakeholders that have been supporting SIC activities throughout the years, PT SIC has assured the online promotion and dissemination of SID 2022 social media campaign through its network of national peers.
This year's online event emphasises the importance to tackle online identity and digital freedom, raising awareness of the problems that it entails, and offers the different perspectives of the different actors that are involved in it: children, youngsters, parents, and teachers.
We are joining efforts to ensure that everyone has a saying regarding how to promote a positive, conscientious, and respectful online ecosystem, knowing that together we can achieve a better internet.
- [New for SID 2022] eBook Pais, filhos e tecnologia
- Booklet and video - “Publicidade dirigida a menores nas plataformas de vídeo na Internet
- Manual Digitalização e Clima | Consciência ambiental no mundo digital
- Data Detox x Youth
- Linha Internet Segura Statistics
- ebook – Guia para uma Internet Segura
- Avós na Net
- Net_Telling Stories
- Zig Zaga na Net
- Online Addiction Guide: practical information about the health online behaviours
- Selfies, sexting, autoimagem física
- Digital Parenting
- Dicionário de um Gamer
- Guia para Pais – Mundo dos Video Jogos, riscos e benefícios
- Passatempo «Sexo, riscos e Internet»
- Programa «Naveg@s em Segurança?» | Voluntariado Jovem |
- Programa «Naveg@s em Segurança?» | Sessões «Naveg@s em Segurança?» |
- Let’s play for the environment (quiz)
- Comic Strips SeguraNet
- SeguraNet Animations
- O Pisca faz Faísca
- Jogo de Tabuleiro
- SELMA – No to Hate Speech Activities
- Enable – Bullying and Cyberbullying prevention activities
- Webinars - home study safety recommendations
- SeguraNet Games
- App Pisca Mega Quiz
- “Verdade ou Mentira” Game
- Home study animations
- Home study - safety recommendations
- Bullying and cyberbullying prevention activities
- Vídeos ID A TUA MARCA NA NET - Teletrabalho
- Vídeos ID A TUA MARCA NA NET - Stalking
- Vídeos ID A TUA MARCA NA NET - Infoexclusão 1
- Vídeos ID A TUA MARCA NA NET - Infoexclusão 2
- Vídeos ID A TUA MARCA NA NET - Perfil Falso
- Vídeos ID A TUA MARCA NA NET - Dependência Online
- Vídeos ID A TUA MARCA NA NET - Amizades Online
- Brochuras Digitais (novo)
- Guiões para Professores
- Vídeos Cenas da Net
- Vídeos Tutoriais
- Vídeos Infantis
- Sapo Vídeos
- Guião Para Pais / Contrato Pais e Filhos
- Safer Internet Day awareness sessions