Armenia Safer Internet Day Committee - Safe.am
Last updated: 2021-01-25
About our SID activities
Safer Internet Armenia's 2021 programme will be launched on Tuesday, 9 February 2021, Safer Internet Day (SID).
February – March: Schools in the capital city and regions of Armenia, as well as colleges, will host lessons in internet safety and media and information literacy (MIL), as well as meetings with parents, during which ethical issues related to safe and responsible usage of the internet and digital technologies will be discussed.
The Safer Internet Armenia 2021 programme will also have an educational component for Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM) teachers.
What we are doing to support the SID 2021 slogan of "Together for a better internet"…
Safer Internet Armenia promotes education of children and adults using the internet and online technologies through awareness-raising campaigns and media and information literacy (MIL) programmes. With workshops, activities in schools for young people, their parents and teachers, video materials, games, books, media events and other activities, we raise awareness about safe and responsible internet use.
Safer Internet Armenia is the national project promoting and ensuring a better internet for kids. The project is supported by the National Center of Educational Technologies, Yerevan City Municipality, regional and municipal authorities, telecom operators and ICT companies. The project is run by a consortium of partners coordinated by the Armenian Safer Internet Committee and STEM Society.
- Council of Europe Guide to Human Rights for Internet Users
- eSafety Family KIT Armenian edition
- STOP. THINK. CONNECT.™ Online Safety Resources
- STOP. THINK. CONNECT.™ Chatting with Kids about Being Online
- The Web We Want Handbook for Educators
- The Web We Want Handbook for Teens
- Insafe Family Safety Teachers' Guide
- Insafe Family Safety Parents' Guide
- 3-6-9-12: Apprivoiser les écrans et grandir, Tisseron - 12+
- 3-6-9-12: Apprivoiser les écrans et grandir, Tisseron - 9-12
- 3-6-9-12: Apprivoiser les écrans et grandir, Tisseron - 6-9
- 3-6-9-12: Apprivoiser les écrans et grandir, Tisseron - 3-6
- 3-6-9-12: Apprivoiser les écrans et grandir, Tisseron - 0-3
- Internet Safety Open Lessons
- Internet Safety Video Resources and Radio Talks