Icelandic Safer Internet Centre
Last updated: 2021-01-23
About our SID activities
For Safer Internet Day (SID) 2021, the Icelandic Safer Internet Centre (SIC) is planning multiple activities as follows:
- New educational models sent to all schools and schools encouraged to participate in SID.
- Media campaign concerning the SID message.
- Online educational course open to all schools in Iceland.
- Over 10 new educational videos promoted over the day, followed by an online panel session discussing the new educational material and videos.
- Promote new survey results on digital citizenship among parents and students.
What we are doing to support the SID 2021 slogan of "Together for a better internet"…
The Icelandic Safer Internet Centre is increasingly involving all target groups in developing policy, campaign material and educational resources that are highly relevant to the SID slogan.
The Icelandic Safer Internet Centre (SIC) exists to promote a safer and better use of the internet and mobile technologies among children and young people.