Mexico Safer Internet Day Committee
About our SID activities
Calendar of Safer Internet Month
- "From sexting to sextortion", 6 February, 4:00 to 5:00 pm, TikTok
- Presentation of the SID ambassador in Mexico, 7 February
- II International Meeting For A Masi-Free Digital World, February 7-8
- Let's talk to the experts: "Keys to Internet risk prevention", 10 February, 8:00 p.m.
- "Behind every story there is a story", 20 February at 4:00 p.m., Facebook Live
- "Step by Step to Shield your Children from the Internet", Instagram Live with Niunapalmadita, 21 February at 8:00 p.m.
- Workshop on Tools to avoid the self-production of digital sexual violence material, 23 February at 7:00 p.m., Face-to-face in Metta, Mexico
- “Behind every story there is a story”, 28 February at 6:00 p.m., Zoom - open call
Throughout the month you will be receiving valuable information on how to care for girls, boys and adolescents in the digital world.
What we are doing to support the SID 2023 slogan of "Together for a better internet"…
We are creating an impact measurement model for Te Protejo México, which is an alliance of civil society organizations, governments, industry, and international agencies collaborating on a national strategy to create a safer digital environment for children and adolescents in Mexico.
What we are doing to mark the 20th anniversary of Safer Internet Day…
We made the event of "II International Meeting for a digital world free of child sexual abuse material" in the Senate of the Republic of Mexico City
Fundación PAS was created in 2010 to offer a solution that impacts the reduction of Sexual Abuse incidence, by strengthening families, with innovative information, education, and communication models so that every child can be protected, and their guardians are alert and capable of identifying, guiding, and channelling when a symptom or a risk situation arises and be able to live in the safest possible environment.
With the businessmen’s encouragement and the specialist’s knowledge, Fundación PAS provides new solutions to specialists and to all sectors of society, managing to unite them through a different approach to the management of Child Sexual Abuse