Swedish Safer Internet Day Supporter - Statens Medierad
About our SID activities
We will communicate the authority's work in the media and information literacy (MIL) field, as well as the extensive educational material that is available. The purpose is to strengthen children and young people in their media use. The communication will take place through the various channels of the authority during the period of SID.
What we are doing to support the SID 2020 slogan of "Together for a better internet"…
- establishing a stakeholder network for MIL,
- establishing a platform for sharing/dissemination of knowledge on MIL, and
- a regular mapping of MIL (stakeholders and initiatives).
- Children, youth and media (Barn, ungainly ohh medier)
- Pictures and realities (Bilder och verkligheter)
- Propaganda and the power of images (Propaganda och bilders makt)
- Gender norms in the imagery (Könsnormer I bildspråket)
- Digital media on parental YouTube (Digitala medier på föräldriska - YouTube)
- Hatred and abuse on the internet - a guide for parents (Hat och kränkningar på internet - en vägledning för föräldrar)
- Publicist guide (Publicistguiden)